Below is the approved 2020 March Madness Schedule
It’s a small tournament so the schedule was a challenge. The good news is:
- We’ll have 2 minute warm-ups
- We’ll have breaks after every 5 races and we’ll be running SDR (Single Dog Racing) and DDR (Double Dog Racing) during those breaks for those dogs that are NOT on any C.2s
- Some of the clubs may only have 1 race between some of their teams, but that’s okay, we won’t be rushing anyone. Same with conflicts.
- We’ll have an hour lunch after Race #20 on Saturday, #60 on Sunday (Our Sit Stay Cafe will not be providing food this time).
- We won’t be starting to race each day until 9am and we’ll still be done before the sun sets!
Captain’s letter will be done this weekend.