POTTY ACCIDENTS CLEAN UP
- Solid waste must be picked up and disposed of in a poop bag, outside the building.
- Use a rag with lots of cleaner to remove any additional waste. Do not use paper towels they will shred.
accidents must be absorbed as much as possible with a paper towel.
- Do not scrub the turf with a paper towel, just dab and use pressure to soak up as much as possible.
is also a handheld vac for urine that will soak up any excess liquid.
- Be generous with the cleaning solution. Keep working the area, until the liquid comes out clear. Then take a clean hand towel and blot the area again.
- The cleaner reservoir must be dumped and rinsed with clean water.
- Place dirty rags in the dirty rag bucket, not the hamper
DO’s and Don’ts for Turf
- Do potty your dog before bringing them on the turf
- Do bring clean indoor shoes
- Do wipe your dog’s paws if wet or dirty, towels are located by the door from the garage
- Do put dirty paw towels in hamper
- Do bring your own towels
- Do place mats under crates
- Do place mats or turf pieces under table legs or chairs
- Do clean up accidents (see potty policy above)
- Do use non-greasy treats that can be seen
- Do pick up all uneaten treats
- Don’t wear high heels
- Don’t place heavy or pointy items directly on the turf (place mats/turf pieces under)
- Don’t leave treats on the turf
- Don’t use crumbly treats like cheese balls, cheese and hot dogs should be cut ahead of time, they don’t crumble as easy that way.
- Don’t eat or drink on the turf (Dog treats are allowed as mentioned above; water allowed)
wear outdoor shoes/boots on turf.
- Make sure your shoes are clean before stepping on the turf.
- Don’t place potty rags in hamper they go in dirty rag bucket.